All of us at Mudfest have been missing you over the past couple of years – there is nothing like getting together for fun for a good cause. This year, we’ve decided to change things up a bit, and invite you to join us for Adventures in Danimaland 5k & Celebration. The event has been moved to Sunny Brook Farm, 2115 Brothertown Rd. in Deansboro, NY, and will take place from noon to 5 pm. You’ll enjoy:
- A 5k cross-country run/walk with natural obstacles
- Live music
- Free water (please BYO beverages – alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Tent with tables and chairs for relaxing and listening to the music!
Ray Brothers Barbeque will have their food truck on hand with lots of their delicious eats available for purchase. Please feel free to bring your pooch along if it is well-behaved. (Sorry, no cats. We tried inviting them before, and they just wanted to run the show.) Kids are most certainly welcome, and since it’s Halloween, please feel free to dress in costume!
- Doors open at noon with opening ceremony/torch lighting at 12:45
- Run begins at 1 pm, but the course will be open all day, so no worries if you can’t be here at 1.
- This event will take place on Dan’s mountain bike trails – you may bring your bike and ride!
- This is a no-frills event this year, so there will be no race timing or merch available.
We miss you and would love to see you! So save the date – Saturday, October 30, and join us for fun, food, and adventures in Danimaland! We can’t wait to see you there!